Part Time II
Part Time II
Housekeeper Job Summary:
Take advantage of this great opportunity to be part of a caring and talented team of professionals dedicated to the highest standards of excellence! Cypress Cove at HealthPark Florida is currently recruiting for a HOUSEKEEPER to join our Environmental Services team. Shifts may include weekends and holidays.
Cypress Cove is a Life Care retirement community on the campus of HealthPark Florida in Fort Myers. Cypress Cove enjoys a resident-staff rapport that is engaging and friendly. Our philosophy is to sustain a Life Care retirement community at HealthPark Florida, thereby providing an environment that is vital, yet comfortable and secure.
All employees enjoy the following benefits:
- 403 B Retirement plan w/company match
- FREE hams/turkeys at the holidays
- FREE annual Flu shot
- FREE soup/salad daily
Housekeeper Job Requirements - Prior housekeeping experience in high rise commercial buildings preferred. Prior experience in a skilled and/or assisted nursing facility strongly preferred.
- Must be able to work flexible hours; evenings, weekends and holidays are required.
- Must be able to lift up to 25 lbs unassisted.
- Must be able to read, write and speak English.
- Must have full function in all extremities including fingers, hands, arms, legs, feet to grasp, push, pull, lift, walk, steep, bend, crawl, climb in order to perform all assigned job duties.
- Must be able to perform job functions with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Must be able to work as part of a team, have a positive attitude, and have an understanding of our resident’s needs.
- Successful candidates will have excellent customer service skills and a genuine desire to care for the elderly.