Want to be part of a winning team? Want to really make a difference in someone's life?Then come join Cypress Cove and cook up a storm for our residents in a first class kitchen and dining rooms! There are NO off seasons here - we enjoy a strong occupancy all year!
Successful candidates will have a minimum of 2 years experience in all areas of culinary stations including flattop, grille, sauté, and cold pantry utilized throughout four kitchens. We utilize fresh, local produce and seafood for our culinary presentations and nightly specials in our first class kitchens!
ABOUT US: Cypress Cove is a Life Care retirement community on the campus of HealthPark Florida in Fort Myers. Cypress Cove enjoys a resident-staff rapport that is engaging and friendly. Our philosophy is to sustain a Life Care retirement community at HealthPark Florida, thereby providing an environment that is vital, yet comfortable and secure.
Enjoy the following benefits:
- 403 B Retirement plan w/company match
- FREE hams/turkeys at the holidays
- FREE annual Flu shot
- FREE shift meal
- PTO (paid time off) accrual
- Access to Tuition Reimbursement and Employee Scholarships
- Must have 2 years culinary experience with high volume operations.
- Must have experience in all areas of culinary stations including flattop, grille, broiler, sauté, and cold pantry.
- Must be able to read, write and speak English and perform job functions with attention to detail and accuracy when producing our scratch recipes.
- Must be able to work as part of a team and have an understanding of guest service needs.
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills. Must be able to work a flexible schedule that will include the following: Some mornings from 7:00am - 2:00pm Days - Evenings from 11:30am - 8:00pm
- Ability to work weekends and holidays a MUST