Home Health Aides - Do you enjoy working with the elderly? Do you want to know at the end of each day that you have made a positive difference in someone's life? Come join us in the role of Home Health Aide and be part of a caring and talented team of professionals dedicated to the highest standards of excellence!
Home Health Aides - Job Summary: These positions are PRN/On-Call - OVERNIGHT / LATE NIGHT SHIFTS REQUIRED!
Home Health Aide - Responsibilities: Successful candidates will have a minimum of 6 months prior experience in a similar role;75 hour Home Health Training Certificate is a plus.
Qualified candidates will have a genuine desire to work with the elderly to provide assistance in household affairs including:
Driving to and from doctor's appointments and/or store shopping errands
Companionship and encouragement of the individual to be as independent as they are able.
Come join our team of caring professionals and see why Cypress Cove is a place you will love to work!
Cypress Cove sits on the beautifully landscaped campus of HealthPark Florida in Fort Myers. We offer a holistic approach to living - social, recreational, educational and wellness opportunities that fulfill our residents body, mind and soul. Cypress Cove is sponsored by Lee Healthcare Resources, the non-profit support organization to Lee Memorial Health System, Lee County’s premier healthcare provider since 1911. We have 393 independent apartments and villas in addition to 88 private suites on the healthcare side that house our resident population. As much as our residents "Love to Live Here", YOU will love to work here! We offer our employees a work environment that is challenging yet rewarding, with plenty of opportunities for both personal and professional growth.
Home Health Aide - Job Requirements:
1. Preferably a high school diploma or equivalent.
2. 75 hour certification a plus.
3. Must be free from health problems that may be injurious to patient, self and co-workers and must present appropriate evidence to substantiate this.
4. Must comprehend the basics of personal care, housekeeping and meal preparation.
5. Must understand and respect client’s ethics and confidentiality of care.
6. Must have a clean criminal history background check.
1. Clean driving record and ability to use personal vehicle for work purposes may be required.
2. Hearing, eyesight and physical dexterity must be sufficient to perform a physical assessment of the client's condition and to perform client care.
3. On occasion, may be required to bend, stoop, reach and move client weight up to 250 pounds; lift and/or carry up to 30 pounds. Ability to climb stairs to apartments when elevator access is not available.
4. Must be able to communicate clearly in English, both verbally and in writing.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!